About

Sparrow Behavior and Educational Solutions is a consulting firm that supports students, teachers, school teams, and parents in the educational setting and via virtual conferencing. We assess behavior and academic concerns, develop functional behavior and intervention plans, and train those individuals that will be implementing the plans. We train educators as well as parents with ongoing follow-up available.

Our Mission

Sparrow Behavior loves children!
All children!

Studies have shown that 85% of general education students will do well in school with the current structure and level of support. At Sparrow Behavior, we celebrate those students while longing to support the remaining 15%. In our current social climate, children are often exposed to and affected by a complex educational environment. Often the children that fall into that 15% may need additional support to navigate a seemingly overwhelming world.  Sparrow Behavior’s mission is to support school-based teams and families in developing and delivering that support.

Testimonial

Exceptional in their knowledge base of teaching, behavioral interventions, and development of FBA's. Just Exceptional!

                      Nicole M

Fee Structure

Your initial 30 minute consultation is always free! During this consultation we will be happy to offer you our insight and guidance on how to proceed, as well as an estimate of fees based on your individual circumstances.

True Professionals. The best thing that ever happened to early childhood education-

                               Mac B

BCBA

Training, observation, consultation-$75/hr

Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)

Direct intervention, program planning-$40/hr

Professional Development-$75/hr

Remote/virtual Training, observation, consulting-$50/hr

© 2023 by Sparrow Behavior and Educational Solutions. Proudly with Wix.com

  • c-facebook